Wednesday, January 23, 2008

full moon's out tonight

I wondered what the deal was when the students who normally come into the room quiet as little mice threw a full blown party this morning. I continued to wonder when the very same students who had just heard the directions not once, or even twice, but three times stared blankly and asked me what to do next. I began to be even more suspicious when I spotted the teacher next door walking down the hall holding hands with two of her students because that was the only way they would keep their hands off of other students. I was absolutely certain when I watched two of my students shove and fling eachother around in the lunch line playing their newly invented game of "push eachother off the red line."

Ask any teacher, ER doc, nurse, paramedic, or police officer. The full moon really brings it out!

No comments: