Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thumb Update

My thumb continues the healing process. After a couple days of my thumb being the warmest part of my body, the discoloration left. Now the tip feels all weird and thick (perhaps this is how guitar players feel after they've developed blisters?), and today it began Itching with a capitol I. I am fighting a losing battle with the continual urge to rub my thumb on the edges of whatever I come in contact with. I think soon it may start peeling, kind of like a sunburn, which is somewhat ironic, given that it seems like it's been years since it's been sunny/warm enough to actually get a sunburn.

(and little Miss Pharmer's Wife....no comments about the delightful weather in southern CA, either! Or I'll start praying you have to drive home in a blizzard! :o)

2 comments:

the Pharmer's Wife said...

:O)

Anonymous said...

Only you, Gina. *shakes head* Only you. Did I say the exact thing last entry? Well, it's still very true. :)